Jonnie Onion Rings
Taste test: These are good onion rigs made from processed corn, with a mild onion taste and a good, crisp crunch.
They're somewhat irregular in shape in comparison with most onion rings, as many of the rings were wider on one side than the other, and some of the rings were much more oval-shaped than round. But that didn't retract from the taste. Not the world's best onion rings, but good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A very creamy sort of onion smell.
From the package: “Onion flavoured corn snacks” ... “To keep these Onion Rings in perfect condition, you should keep them cool, dry and away from bright lights and strong flavours.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road