Rold Gold Honey Wheat Braided Twists
Taste test: These twists taste a little like honey, a little like wheat, but also a lot like animal crackers.
Others who tried it thought it was bland, I kinda liked it. These twists don't have a lot of salt on them, either.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They have a faint honey smell, but mostly they smell like pretzels.
From the package: “Try our Honey Wheat Braided Pretzel Twists. They're a slightly sweet twist on the classic pretzel with hearty whole wheat and real honey. Rold Gold bakes over 15 unique varieties of pretzels. We hope you'll try them all.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Trivia: Rold Gold claims to bake more than 15 "unique varities" of pretzels.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road