Thunder Boomers Jumpin' Jalapeño Cheddar Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are crunchy and tasty kettle-style chips with a mild jalapeño heat — just strong enough to enhance the taste and put a hot feeling your mouth, but mild enough that all except the most timid snack eaters should be able to eat handfuls of these without a desperate need to sip a beverage between chips.
The heat does stay around for a while in the aftertaste, and at that point, you might need to walk (but not run) for a beverage. The cheddar flavor is good too, but the jalapeño flavor is definitely dominant over the cheese.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good jalapeño smell, strong enough to make your mouth water.
From the package: “Taste the thunder and run for cover! Here comes Jumpin'™ Jalapeño Cheddar Thunder Boomers™. Prepare for an explostion of Kettle Cooked flavor in every thunderous crunch. Their electrifying taste will leave you begging for more! Feel the jolt of Jumpin'™ Jalapeño Cheddar Kettle Cooked Potato Chips. Savory cheddar and fiery jalapeño will make your mouth jump for joy!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walden Spa, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road