Rocky Mountain Brand Yogurt Trail Mix
Taste test: This is a good trail mix.
It includes yogurt chips, peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, raisins, dates and a few sunflower seeds. A nice mixture of salty and sweet. The yogurt chips are sweet and smooth. Even if you don't like nuts that much, there's plenty of other stuff in this bag for you to eat.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It's hard to pinpoint, but it does smell good.
From the package: “May contain product from the United States, Canada or Mexico”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Gurley's Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (503 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Kanab, Utah. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road