Price E. Hunt Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good thin, tasty potato chips.
The level of vinegar varied quite a bit from chip to chip, as some had an impressive zing and others were fairly bland. Salt levels seems to be in proportion with vinegar levels, as the same ones without much vinegar didn't have a ton of salt either. Impressively, most of the chips in this 1-oz. bag were large and unbroken.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Medium-strength vinegar aroma. Good.
From the package: “Say No! To Drugs” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: JJ's Distributing
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Monet Vegetable Entertainer Crackers
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road