Price E. Hunt Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good thin, tasty potato chips.
The level of vinegar varied quite a bit from chip to chip, as some had an impressive zing and others were fairly bland. Salt levels seems to be in proportion with vinegar levels, as the same ones without much vinegar didn't have a ton of salt either. Impressively, most of the chips in this 1-oz. bag were large and unbroken.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Medium-strength vinegar aroma. Good.
From the package: “Say No! To Drugs” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: JJ's Distributing
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road