Thunder Thrillin' Dill Pickle Rumble Potato Chips
Taste test: These are crunchy rippled potato chips with a strong dill pickle flavoring, and enough residue to leave some on your fingers.
Very good crunch, and good taste for those who like pickle-flavored chips..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A pretty strong dill pickle aroma
From the package: “Taste the Thunder and run for cover! Thrillin' Dill Pickle Rumble Potato Chips are coming your way so pucker up! Prepare for an explosion of dill flavor in every thunderous crunch. The electrifying taste of Thrillin' Dill Pickle Rumble Potato Chips will have you begging for more!! Brace yourself for the best dang dill pickle experience of your life!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (68 snacks)
- Dill Chips (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walden Spa, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road