Thunder Thrillin' Dill Pickle Rumble Potato Chips
Taste test: These are crunchy rippled potato chips with a strong dill pickle flavoring, and enough residue to leave some on your fingers.
Very good crunch, and good taste for those who like pickle-flavored chips..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A pretty strong dill pickle aroma
From the package: “Taste the Thunder and run for cover! Thrillin' Dill Pickle Rumble Potato Chips are coming your way so pucker up! Prepare for an explosion of dill flavor in every thunderous crunch. The electrifying taste of Thrillin' Dill Pickle Rumble Potato Chips will have you begging for more!! Brace yourself for the best dang dill pickle experience of your life!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (45 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (67 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walden Spa, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road