Thunder Thrillin' Dill Pickle Rumble Potato Chips
Taste test: These are crunchy rippled potato chips with a strong dill pickle flavoring, and enough residue to leave some on your fingers.
Very good crunch, and good taste for those who like pickle-flavored chips..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A pretty strong dill pickle aroma
From the package: “Taste the Thunder and run for cover! Thrillin' Dill Pickle Rumble Potato Chips are coming your way so pucker up! Prepare for an explosion of dill flavor in every thunderous crunch. The electrifying taste of Thrillin' Dill Pickle Rumble Potato Chips will have you begging for more!! Brace yourself for the best dang dill pickle experience of your life!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (45 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (66 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walden Spa, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road