Hostess Hickory Sticks Smoked Flavour
Taste test: These are good potato sticks.
They're thinner than many potato sticks and have a mild smoked hickory taste. The flavoring is good, and it's not so strong that you can't taste the potato as well. They fit a lot of these tiny sticks in this 75 g bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Don't really notice much hickory. They smell just like regular potato sticks.
From the package: Ingredients include torula yeast ... In French, these are called “Batonnets a l'Hickory”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hostess (43 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Fries (146 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Depanneur de la Gare, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road