Hostess Hickory Sticks Smoked Flavour
Taste test: These are good potato sticks.
They're thinner than many potato sticks and have a mild smoked hickory taste. The flavoring is good, and it's not so strong that you can't taste the potato as well. They fit a lot of these tiny sticks in this 75 g bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Don't really notice much hickory. They smell just like regular potato sticks.
From the package: Ingredients include torula yeast ... In French, these are called “Batonnets a l'Hickory”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Fries (146 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Depanneur de la Gare, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road