Sun Rice Tortilla Sensations Nacho Cheese
Taste test: There's not much to say about these — they are passable, but I wouldn't bother buying them again.
They are a corn and rice chip, which in theory works well, but in practice is fairly dull. They are not saved by the boring cheese flavor. In all, they weren't great but where saved slightly with the introduction of dips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A peculiar cheesy smell.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road