Taste test: This is a good, simple corn chip just what you want for dips and salsas.
They are thick enough not to snap off when dipped, which is always a bonus, and although they're a little salty after you scoff too many, you really can't complain. They are also splendid for making nachos and are generally good to have in case of chip emergency.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Salty and corny.
From the package: “Feel like a Dip? Get into the irresistable combination of delicious CC's salsa and your favourite CC's corn chips” ... “Australian made and owned”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan at Coles, Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road