Red Rock Deli Deli-Style Rice Crisps Sour Cream & Chive
Taste test: After the disappointment that was the Red Rock Deli Corn Chip, I was a little reluctant to try these rice crisps.
But oh what a pleasant surprise! Rather than being merely rice cracker style chips, these are more like prawn crackers but flavored with sour cream and chive. I have forced them on a number of people to get other opinions, and the looks of surprised delight have convinced me that these are a fine discovery. Because they are so light and flavorsome, you can eat quite a lot without getting ill (always a bonus) and they are a talking point at a party. Two very happy thumbs up!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A light sour cream and chive aroma.
From the package: “Premium light rice crisps seasoned with delicious deli-inspired flavours” ... “The Red Rock Deli Chip Company invites you to take a leisurely stroll through your local deli with our new range of deli inspired chips. Experience the aromas and flavours of fresh quality ingredients uniquely blended to form an array of exciting new taste sensations.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Rice Chips (83 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
- Chive Chips (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in South Camberwell, Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road