David Bar-B-Q Toasted Corn
Taste test: These are similar in concept to Corn Nuts.
They're OK. They're very crunchy, without being so hard that you risk losing teeth. They look like they're coated with a generous portion of seasoning, but the barbecue flavoring isn't anything special. I'd like to see more and better flavoring on these. The corn flavor in the aftertaste is kind of nice.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a mild barbecue smell.
From the package: “Light Crunch” ... “True Corn Taste” ... “David® has done it again! 75 years of roasting experience has resulted in another tasty snack for you. David Toasted Corn has a true corn taste with a perfect light crunch and is seasoned to perfection. Try both flavors, Traditional and Bar-B-Q!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road