Ming Tsai Blue Ginger Asian BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These are somewhat thick kettle-style potato chips with a very flavorful, spicy barbecue-type flavor, with sort of an Asian twist to it.
They've also got a spicy aftertaste. They've got a really nice crunch, and they taste quite good. Because of all the spices, we'd recommend having a beverage with these, but as long as you've got a beverage at hand, it's hard to stop eating these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild barebcue aroma.
From the package: “Not your average potato chip. Kettle cooked, 100% natural and extra crunchy. An exotic balance of tangy and sweet Asian flavors with a hint of spice. Thick enough to stand up to any dip and tasty enough to satisfy any appetite.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road