Ming Tsai Blue Ginger Hawaiian Sea Salt Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good, tasty, light and crisp kettle-style chips, but they're nothing special, as the name and and description on the bag had us expecting that they would be.
We're not sure what Hawaiian Pink Sea Salt really is supposed to taste like, but the taste isn't a whole lot different from other kettle-style chips that we've tried. Not a bad snack, though.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice aroma, sort of potatoey.
From the package: “Not your average potato chip. Kettle cooked, 100% natural and extra crunchy. This version of the classic potato chip is sprinkled with the pure taste of Hawaiian Pink Salt Salt. Thick enough to stand up to any dip and tasty enough to satisfy any appetite.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The bag was very difficult to get open.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road