Herr's Red Hot Potato Chips
Taste test: They have a hot aftertaste and are a little too salty for most.
A decent hot chip, though their color is offputting a nuclear orange, much like the orange on the bag. They also leave a lot of nuclear orange residue on your hands.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A sweet BBQ sauce smell, with a hit of cayenne.
From the package: “We at Herr's take great pride in bringing you fresh, natural, great-tasting potato chips. Our use of the finest ingredients is a time-honored tradition. Not surprisingly, we think our chips are the most delicious potato chips you can buy. What gives our chips their exceptional treat taste? It's no secret. It's the way they're made! We take special care to select only the finest potatoes. We cook them in vegetable oil so they turn out crisp and tasty, and then quickly seal them in Herr's foil-like packaging. We do not use any preservatives. Sunlight and moisture get locked out. Freshness gets locked in, right up to the moment you open the bag, take out a chip, and eat it. Delicious!”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road