JFC Roasted Wasabi Green Peas
Taste test: These are good wasabi peas.
They're crisp, with a nice crunch, medium heat (it starts on the mild side but grows on you as you eat more), and the price was right too, as this 3.88-oz. bag cost just 99 cents. A good snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peas.
From the package: “Ingredients: Green Peas, Wheat Fliur, Glucose, Palm Oil, Salt, Wasabi (Lactose, Suagr, Monosodium Glutamate, Shrimp Powder, Artificial Wasabi Flavor) and Artificial Color, FD&C Yellow No. 5 and FD&C Blue No. 1”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: JFC International Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Reliable Market, Somerville Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road