Trader Joe's Hawaiian Style Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are not your usual vinegar chips — even among our legions of vinegar chip fans, nobody rated them highly, and they've got a taste that some people found to be really awful.
In addition to the usual vinegar, there's sort of a pineapple or duck sauce-like taste (one of the ingredients is Citric Acid) that was quite out of the ordinary. Not that bad overall, but not great.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice vinegary smell, fairly strong.
From the package: “Cooked slowly in small batches using only fresh, unpeeled potatoes & expeller pressed vegetable oil"
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Terri at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road