State Street Pecan Perfection Caramel Corn
Taste test: This is good caramel corn with a nice sweet taste.
The kernels are fairly small — unlike some caramel corn where multiple kernels get stuck together, these aren't stuck together, making them smaller, and beyond that, most of the pieces of popcorn have been broken into smaller pieces than regular popcorn prior to being coated with caramel. The pecans are fairly large and unbroken, and they're not really stuck the the popcorn either — they're on their own, so you can really pick and choose whether you want pecans, popcorn or both. But overall, there's a lot more popcorn in the bag than pecans.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, Sugar, Pecans, Butter, Corn Syrup, Molasses, Water, Salt, Lecithin.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: State Street Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road