Price E. Hunt Onion & Garlic Flavored Chips
Taste test: These are regular potato chips with a mild onion and garlic flavor mild enough that when it comes to the key question of whether the garlic or the onion is stronger, I'm really not sure.
They're good, and there's nothing really wrong with them, but I've eaten lots of tastier onion and garlic chips..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight onion aroma.
From the package: “Say NO! to drugs” ... Ingredients include Monosodium Glutamate and Hydrolized Vegetable Protein.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: JJ's Distributing
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road