Price E. Hunt Onion & Garlic Flavored Chips
Taste test: These are regular potato chips with a mild onion and garlic flavor mild enough that when it comes to the key question of whether the garlic or the onion is stronger, I'm really not sure.
They're good, and there's nothing really wrong with them, but I've eaten lots of tastier onion and garlic chips..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight onion aroma.
From the package: “Say NO! to drugs” ... Ingredients include Monosodium Glutamate and Hydrolized Vegetable Protein.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: JJ's Distributing
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road