Uncle Ray's Cheese Flavored Puffers
Taste test: These are sort of a cross between cheese puffs and crunchy cheese curls.
They're shaped like your typical cheese puffs, such as Jax, except that these are about half as thick, which brings them closer to the size of crunchy cheese curls, except that these are far more regular in shape than the irregular crunchy ones. These are denser than most cheese puffs, but not as dense as the crunchy cheese curls, and their level of crunchiness lies somewhere in between as well, and the texture is a bit less crisp than I'd like, a little on the stale side because they're so much moisture in them. The taste is quite powerful it seems like these's a ton of salt on them, combined with a whole lot of cheese, which makes for quite a cheese hit when you bite in. Pretty good stuff.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A weak cheesy smell, not bad.
From the package: “The Life and Times of Uncle Ray Chapter 18: The Zoo Story. On a warm summer day, Myrna and I took our family, Jennifer, 10, Sandy, 6, and Ray Jr., 4, to the African Lion Safari outside of Cleveland, Ohio. We arrived at this partly drive-thru zoo around noon and drove past a herd of camels ... ”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Uncle Ray's LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Sarah's Market & Deli, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road