Mr. Nature Unsalted Energizer Mix
Taste test: This is a snack designed for the natural foods crowd.
It is almost pure nature. I say almost because there is some Sulphur Dioxide used for freshness. It tasted pretty good to me, just like dried fruit and nuts. My coworkers tell me that it tasted stale to them. I suspect this is because there is no salt, and the American diet is typically pretty high in salt. It also says No Cholesterol, but beware if you are on a low fat diet. This is a bit high in fat. It contains 7 grams of fat per serving and 2 grams (11% of your Daily Value) of that is saturated fat. Top that off with the package containing "2 servings" (really 1 for normal snackers) so 4 grams (22% Daily Value) of saturated fat per snacktime.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells of dried fruits and nuts (as it should).
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mr. Nature
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Rick at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road