Mr. Nature Unsalted Energizer Mix
Taste test: This is a snack designed for the natural foods crowd.
It is almost pure nature. I say almost because there is some Sulphur Dioxide used for freshness. It tasted pretty good to me, just like dried fruit and nuts. My coworkers tell me that it tasted stale to them. I suspect this is because there is no salt, and the American diet is typically pretty high in salt. It also says No Cholesterol, but beware if you are on a low fat diet. This is a bit high in fat. It contains 7 grams of fat per serving and 2 grams (11% of your Daily Value) of that is saturated fat. Top that off with the package containing "2 servings" (really 1 for normal snackers) so 4 grams (22% Daily Value) of saturated fat per snacktime.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells of dried fruits and nuts (as it should).
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mr. Nature
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (517 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (446 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
This snack was discovered by Rick at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts. Review published November 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road