El Sabroso Guacachip
Taste test: These chips are similar in shape and consistency to Doritos, with a similar salty seasoning.
The major difference is that these are a bright shade of green. They're good, but they only sort of taste like guacamole. If you eat a whole bunch of them, there might be some avocado taste, but generally the taste isn't a whole lot different from Doritos. Since I like Doritos, I like these too.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like guacamole.
From the package: “Our Guacachips combine the great taste of a savory corn snack with the buttery, rich flavor of ripe avocados. We use only the finest avocados for our Guacamole Chips. The result is a delicious snack seasoned with one of nature's most perfect fruits that make for a zesty and unique taste experience. Guacamole Chips taste great right out of the bag or try dipping them in your favorite dip mixor guacamole.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Trivia: Wouldn't dipping a Guacachip in guacamole violate some law of physics?
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road