Archer Farms Honey Mustard Potato Chips
Taste test: These are kettle-style chips that have a good balance between the honey (sweet) and the mustard (spicy).
With many honey mustard chips, we've discovered that usually the mustard overpowers the honey, but it isn't the case with these. They have a good crunch, and don't leave too much residue on your fingers, and the taste is powerful enough to let you know that this is a flavored chip. Plus, the mustard leaves a bit of a spicy aftertaste when you've finished eating them, always a plus. But not spicy enough where you need to reach for a glass of water.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight mustardy aroma wafts from the depths of the bag upward.
From the package: “Archer Farms homestyle potato chips are thick-cut and kettle-cooked for a satisfying crispness. Each batch of these delicious, cholesterol-free chips is seasoned to perfection. Archer Farms Honey Mustard potato chips combine a tangy blend of sweet honey with the sharp kick of mustard and the hearty crunch of our homestyle chips. Be sure to try all of the great flavors of Archer Farms potato chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road