Taste test: We've been down on Doritos before for having the "same old taste" no matter what the actual flavor.
Fortunately, this time it's different. These really did taste like we'd dipped the chip into a bowl of salsa, and it even had a kick as an aftertaste. It had a typical Doritos crunch, and there was a lot of powder on the chip.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They still smell like every other bag of Doritos that I've ever smelled.
From the package: “Yes, my friend, Doritos Salsa! Flavored Tortilla Chips are Bold... but are they daring? Is every crunchy Doritos Tortilla chip loaded with authentic salsa flavor? Why Yes. Have they just the right amount of heat? But of course. So the real question is ... are you daring?”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road