Taste test: We've been down on Doritos before for having the "same old taste" no matter what the actual flavor.
Fortunately, this time it's different. These really did taste like we'd dipped the chip into a bowl of salsa, and it even had a kick as an aftertaste. It had a typical Doritos crunch, and there was a lot of powder on the chip.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They still smell like every other bag of Doritos that I've ever smelled.
From the package: “Yes, my friend, Doritos Salsa! Flavored Tortilla Chips are Bold... but are they daring? Is every crunchy Doritos Tortilla chip loaded with authentic salsa flavor? Why Yes. Have they just the right amount of heat? But of course. So the real question is ... are you daring?”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road