Snyder of Berlin Extra Crunchy Kettle-Style Hot & Spicy Jalapeño Potato Chips
Taste test: These are some of the best Jalapeno chips I've ever had.
They're not as good or as hot as Tim's, but they're still quite good: fairly hot, lots of flavor, excellent crunch. Even some people who aren't major fans of hot chips enjoyed the flavor of these. If you're not used to hot stuff, I'd recommend trying these with a cold beverage.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There's a mild jalapeño smell to these.
From the package: “This is it! An old fashioned kettle style potato chip whose extraordinary quality makes it flavorful enough to carry the Snyder of Berlin name. Made with pride, from pure peanut oil, just for you.” ... “A fiery hot and spicy chip, not for the timid.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road