Keystone Corn Chips
Taste test: These are bigger pieces of corn chips than your standard Frito variety.
There's also a lot less grease on these chips, which kind of makes them tastier as well. I think Fritos overcompensate for their greasiness by adding extra salt, too. There was a good mixture of corn taste with salt. Kudos to Keystone!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard corn chip smell.
From the package: “Try our other Keystone Snacks - Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips, Popcorn, Zesty Party Mix, Bar-B-Q Corn Chips”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Keystone Food Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Leominster, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road