Archer Farms Buffalo Wing Potato Chips
Taste test: These are kettle-style chips that have a definite heat to them, and they kind of taste like chicken in addition to the heat.
The kettle style holds the seasoning well. These actually do taste like chicken wings with buffalo sauce. Bring on the celery and blue cheese!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An aroma that kind of smells like buffalo wings, and one that definitely burns your nose just a bit (just as if you had taken a huge whiff of hot buffalo wings).
From the package: “Archer Farms homestyle potato chips are thick-cut and kettle-cooked for a satisfying crispness. Each batch of these delicious, cholesterol-free chips is seasoned to perfection. Archer Farms Buffalo Wing potato chips combine a tangy-sweet blend of onion and garlic flavors, natural chicken flavor, and spices with the hearty crunch of our homestyle chips. Be sure to try all of the great flavors of Archer Farms potato chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (88 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road