Archer Farms Italian Potato Chips
Taste test: These are kettle-style chips with parmesan and garlic on the chips, and will remind you of eating a breadstick or garlic bread with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.
Not the greatest taste in the world to eat an entire bag, but still pretty good..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like the inside of an Italian restaurant not those chain types like Olive Garden, mind you, but those small, Italian restaurants that serve pizza and meatball sandwiches and serve things with paper placemats.
From the package: “Archer Farms homestyle potato chips are thick-cut and kettle-cooked for a satisfying crispness. Each batch of these delicious, cholesterol-free chips is seasoned to perfection. Archer Farms Italian potato chips combine a savory blend of aged parmesan, garlic and spices with the hearty crunch of our homestyle chips. Be sure to try all of the great flavors of Archer Farms potato chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road