Archer Farms Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips are kettle-style chips that are heavy on the cheddar flavor.
I think the more cheddar that you put on a cheddar & sour cream chip, the better. So these are pretty good. If you can handle the extra oil on the kettle chip, then these make a good alternative to "non-kettle" cheddar & sour cream chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell like the inside of a Chinese restaurant. I don't know why, they just do.
From the package: “Archer Farms homestyle potato chips are thick-cut and kettle-cooked for a satisfying crispness. Each batch of these delicious, cholesterol-free chips is seasoned to perfection. Archer Farms Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips combine a rich blend of cheddar cheese, sour cream and garlic with the hearty crunch of our homestyle chips. Be sure to try all of the great flavors of Archer Farms potato chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road