Archer Farms Thai Potato Chips
Taste test: These are kettle-style chip with a definite spice to them.
It's a Thai-type taste, but trying to describe it beyond that is difficult. It has a bit of an afterburn to the chips, so you might not eat a whole lot of them at once. But it's a unique taste. You really can taste the soy sauce flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell a bit like dark licorice.
From the package: “Archer Farms homestyle potato chips are thick-cut and kettle-cooked for a satisfying crispness. Each batch of these delicious, cholesterol-free chips is seasoned to perfection. Archer Farms Thai potato chips combine a pleasing blend of soy sauce, chives and spices with the hearty crunch of our homestyle chips. Be sure to try all of the great flavors of Archer Farms potato chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road