Krunchers! Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are kettle chips that are very salty and very vinegary.
If you like a lot of powder on your chips, you'll enjoy these. Bring a napkin to clear your fingers of the residue that will get on them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A good vinegar aroma.
From the package: “Krrrrunch! There's nothing better than a crunchy potato chip, one that lets you hear some attitude when you bite into it. Sliced extra thick, hearty kettle cooked Krunchers! can stand up to any challenge you give them!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Convenient Food Mart in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road