Curry's Kitch'n Cook'd Skin Potato Chips
Taste test: These are thinly sliced potato chips with the "skin" of the potato chip surrounding the border of the chip.
You don't actually taste the "skin," but they do have a heartier taste than the other Curry's chips we've tried. It's either because the skin is on, or that there's less salt on the chip. It reminded me of Wise potato chips or State Line chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chip bag smell
From the package: “Dear Friend: I wish to thank you for making Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chips the most popular in the Shenandoah Valley for over 40 years. With the highest standards possible, I believe you are getting the best potato chip on the market.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road