Curry's Kitch'n Cook'd Skin Potato Chips
Taste test: These are thinly sliced potato chips with the "skin" of the potato chip surrounding the border of the chip.
You don't actually taste the "skin," but they do have a heartier taste than the other Curry's chips we've tried. It's either because the skin is on, or that there's less salt on the chip. It reminded me of Wise potato chips or State Line chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chip bag smell
From the package: “Dear Friend: I wish to thank you for making Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chips the most popular in the Shenandoah Valley for over 40 years. With the highest standards possible, I believe you are getting the best potato chip on the market.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Food Lion. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road