Snyder of Berlin Baked Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are some of the best cheese curls around.
They're really cheesy, with a light feel to them as they dissolve deliciously in your mouth. Even though the name says "curls" they're actually less curly than competitive products such as Jax in fact, some of them are pefectly straight, and the ones that are curved have just a slight curl to them. Although these do leave some cheese residue on your fingers and face, you can expect the level of orangeness to be less than with Jax.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong but nice cheese aroma
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road