Taste test: Yum, yum, yum! In the world of thinly sliced, salt and vinegar potato chips, these are the best.
I am generally a big fan of the crinkle cut salt and vinegar chip but that in no way diminishes the joy of eating Thins Salt & Vinegar. The flavor is just perfect and the chips are thin and crispy. Always a favorite!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Salt and vinegar bliss.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Camberwell, Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road