Taste test: Thins Original are a really good thin chip.
In fact, they are a great thin chip! It is rare to get a disappointing packet of them. Along with a few of the flavoured Thins (although not all, see Light and Tangy) they consistently deliver eating pleasure. Thinly sliced, cooked to perfection and lightly salted - bliss!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yummy chippy, salty smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Toorak, Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road