Uncle Ray's Ketchup Potato Chips
Taste test: These were really good ketchup chips.
The chips were light colored with a medium amount of visible red powder on them. They had a mild (rather than tangy) but still very tasty ketchup flavor, on a really good, thin, crisp chip. The mix of ketchup and potato flavor was quite delicious.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice ketchup smell, very tomatoey and slightly vinegary.
From the package: “The Life and Times of Uncle Ray — Chapter 4: Can't tell a book by its cover (or a chair). As a 10-year-old boy in the Fisher Housing Projects we didn't have much extra money for the movie show and such things. From time to time I would take the cushions off the chair and couch and look for lost change. One day a neighbor put an overstuffed chair out in front for garbage pickup ... ”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Uncle Ray's LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at C'est Bon Convenience Store in Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published September 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road