Pringles Ridges Original
Taste test: These are made from the same raw materials as regular Pringles, and they have the same basic taste.
But the experience of eating them is quite a bit different. Regular pringles are thin, and they just kind of break apart as soon as you put them into your mouth, but these have more of a real crunch to them, thanks to the medium-width ripples. Like all Pringles, every chip in the can is exactly the same shape and size.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same smell as regular Pringles.
From the package: “Made to Dip” ... “Potato Crisps/Papitas Crujentes” ... “May be made under one or more of the following U.S. patents: 5,464,643; 6,066,353; 6,177,116; 6,235,333; 6,287,622; 6,312,747 and other Patents Pending”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road