Pringles Ridges Original
Taste test: These are made from the same raw materials as regular Pringles, and they have the same basic taste.
But the experience of eating them is quite a bit different. Regular pringles are thin, and they just kind of break apart as soon as you put them into your mouth, but these have more of a real crunch to them, thanks to the medium-width ripples. Like all Pringles, every chip in the can is exactly the same shape and size.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same smell as regular Pringles.
From the package: “Made to Dip” ... “Potato Crisps/Papitas Crujentes” ... “May be made under one or more of the following U.S. patents: 5,464,643; 6,066,353; 6,177,116; 6,235,333; 6,287,622; 6,312,747 and other Patents Pending”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Johnnie's Foodmaster. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road