Bon Ton Regular Corn Chips
Taste test: These corn chips are wider than the regular Fritos, but they're not quite as big Fritos Scoops.
There seems to be more color variation in these than in Fritos, with a few assorted black or red spots in the yellow chips. As far as corn chips go, they're good, but less salty than Fritos.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular corn chips smell.
From the package: “Bon Ton® means 'Good Taste!' ”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Corn Chips (227 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Johnnie's Foodmaster. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road