Cracker Jack Butter Crunch Candy-Coated Peanuts
Taste test: It's hard to go wrong with butter toffee-coated peanuts, and Cracker Jack has not disappointed.
These are quite good they've got a tasty sugar coating on top of good, tasty, soft peanuts. This bag had 2-3/4 oz. of peanuts in it, and despite the fact that the bag said it contained three servings, the entire bag was eaten by one person in one sitting.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, sugary roasted peanut smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Syrup, Salt, and Modified Corn Starch.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cracker Jacks (16 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Trivia: These were purchased at the only store on the remote road through Kaibab National Forest in northern Arizona, leading to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. They were five months past their expiration date when purchased. They weren't eaten until another three months later. Nevertheless, they weren't the least bit stale, and they tasted great.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at North Rim Country Store, near the Grand Canyon, Arizona. Review published September 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road