Mama Zuma's Revenge Green Chile Enchildada (Mild)
Taste test: These are kettle chips that have a slight bite to them, but it's not very hot.
Even the aftertaste isn't that hot. Still, it's hotter than normal chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a strong taco powder-type aroma.
From the package: “Get too close to Mama Zuma and you will taste the snap of her green chile pepper whip. Mama Zuma is so accurate that she can hit just the tip of your tongue and you'll want her to hit it again and again. Sure, it's twisted. But ever since Mama Zuma's lover was killed by an exploding spud, she's been hell bent on getting revenge one chip at a time.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Route 11 Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at General Market at Massanutten Resort, Virginia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road