Bickel's Honey BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These are regular potato chips with a sweet barbecue powder on them.
The chips are kind of average, not much taste to them, and the barbecue powder is unimpressive..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a very good aroma.
From the package: “Bickel's Potato Chips taste better than any other chip because we sear in real potato flavor. Since Mr. Luther Bickel started the company in 1954 we've been using our original forumla, in which we wash our potatos before slicing them, instead of after, like most companies. We believe that washing the potatoes after slicing washes away vitamins, nutrients, and flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Gayle's Market, outside Harrisonburg, Virginia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road