Weis Quality Honey & Mustard Flavored Little Pretzels
Taste test: This is the way that you should do flavored pretzels — take a regular pretzel and coat it in flavoring powder (don't bother trying to bake them inside the pretzel, a la some of the cheddar cheese pretzels we've tried).
This does just fine — mini-pretzels with a liberal helping of honey mustard powder. Yum! Plus we got 6.75 oz. for only 99 cents. Take that, Frito-Lay!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A sweet honey smell wafts up from the bottom of the bag.
From the package: Main ingredient is unbleached wheat flour.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Weis Markets
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Weis Market in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road