Middleswarth Hand Cooked Bar-b-q Old Fashioned Ket-L Potato Chips
Taste test: Pretty crunchy chips, with a lot of residue (salt and barbecue powder) that gets left on your fingers.
The barbecue is a spicier, smokier type of barbecue that leaves a slight aftertaste after you've eaten them..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma.
From the package: “Now just for you ... Middleswarth brings back a rare treat - 'Ket-L' cooked old fashioned potato chips. A handmade product that recaptures the flavor and aroma reminiscent of the good old days when Ira and Lottie Middleswarth made those first batches of potato chips back in 1942. So try a bag of our 'Ket-L' chips and enjoy a taste from yesterday, here today.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ira M. Middleswarth & Son, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road