Middleswarth Hand Cooked Bar-b-q Old Fashioned Ket-L Potato Chips
Taste test: Pretty crunchy chips, with a lot of residue (salt and barbecue powder) that gets left on your fingers.
The barbecue is a spicier, smokier type of barbecue that leaves a slight aftertaste after you've eaten them..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma.
From the package: “Now just for you ... Middleswarth brings back a rare treat - 'Ket-L' cooked old fashioned potato chips. A handmade product that recaptures the flavor and aroma reminiscent of the good old days when Ira and Lottie Middleswarth made those first batches of potato chips back in 1942. So try a bag of our 'Ket-L' chips and enjoy a taste from yesterday, here today.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ira M. Middleswarth & Son, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Convenient Food Mart in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road