Middleswarth Kitchen Fresh Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty decent chips, some don't taste greasy, others are very greasy.
Some have heavy salt, others don't. Not bad overall, though, worth a second handful.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight potato aroma.
From the package: “There's an 'A' in our name ... and 'A' quality in our product that will put 'A' smile on your face with every bite.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ira M. Middleswarth & Son, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Total fat: 9.96 grams per serving. Pretty specific!
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Convenient Food Mart in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road