Grandma Utz's Handcooked Bar-b-q Potato Chips
Taste test: These are slightly oily, yet crispy potato chips.
The barbecue taste is more of a smokey barbecue as opposed to a sweet barbecue. Not bad, you get a lot of chips in the bag too.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight smokey barbecue aroma.
From the package: “In the Winter of 1921, my gradparents, Salie (Sale-ee) and Bill Utz began cooking mandmade potato chips in the summer kitchen in our home in Hanover, Pennsylvania. After cooking and packaging the chips by hand, Bill took them to local stores, fairs and farmer's markets in the area. ... It is in this tradition, that we bring you Grandma Utz's, made with the same care and pride that Salie and Bill had back in 1921. These chips are made from slightly thicker and unrinsed slices that are hand stirred in individual batches. The finished chips are drained, lightly salted while still warm, cooled and then sealed in protective laminated packaging materials, unlike the plain paper bags that Sallie and Bill first used.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Food Lion. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road