Martin's Kettle-Cook'd Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are similar to the other Martin's regular Kettle-Cook'd, the ones that came in a paper bag and that our reviewer said smelled like powdered donuts.
These are regular chips, and they kind of taste like powdered donuts, but it's also more of a dry potato type taste without much salt..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They actually smell like powdered donuts.
From the package: “At Martin's we still hand cook our chips in kettles, one batch at a time. We use a fifty year old formula to produce our famous Kettle Cook'd Potato Chips. We feel kettle cooking gives our chips a crispier texture and more potato taste. Our dedication to quality makes Martin's Chips the best tasting potato chips in the world.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Potato Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road