Grandma Gibble's Old Fashioned Home Style Popcorn
Taste test: This is pretty good popcorn, what you'd expect from popcorn that comes in a bag.
The fact that it's not "yellow" and has good butter flavor is a good thing. Plus there's a lot of popcorn in the bag. Definitely worth eating several handfuls worth.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A strong buttery aroma.
From the package: “We at Gibble's strive to keep our popcorn as fresh as possible and thought that you would appreciate some tips to keep it tasting just as fresh once you take it home and open the bag. Popcorn is by its very nature, a hydroscopic product, which simply means that it has a tendency to absorb moisture from the air. When moisture vapor enters popcorn, it loses that fresh, buttery taste and may seem to taste flat or stale, even though it has been recently produced. This appears more frequently in the hot humid weather of summer. It is suggested that you use flavor-saver clips to help close and reseal the bag once it is opened. Better still, invite over a friend and finish off the whole bag. Who knows, maybe they will return the favor. True romances have been known to start from less tempting treats. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with this or any other Gibble product, please let me know. We gurantee them unconditionally.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Weis Market in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road