Grandma Gibble's Old Fashioned Home Style Popcorn
Taste test: This is pretty good popcorn, what you'd expect from popcorn that comes in a bag.
The fact that it's not "yellow" and has good butter flavor is a good thing. Plus there's a lot of popcorn in the bag. Definitely worth eating several handfuls worth.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A strong buttery aroma.
From the package: “We at Gibble's strive to keep our popcorn as fresh as possible and thought that you would appreciate some tips to keep it tasting just as fresh once you take it home and open the bag. Popcorn is by its very nature, a hydroscopic product, which simply means that it has a tendency to absorb moisture from the air. When moisture vapor enters popcorn, it loses that fresh, buttery taste and may seem to taste flat or stale, even though it has been recently produced. This appears more frequently in the hot humid weather of summer. It is suggested that you use flavor-saver clips to help close and reseal the bag once it is opened. Better still, invite over a friend and finish off the whole bag. Who knows, maybe they will return the favor. True romances have been known to start from less tempting treats. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with this or any other Gibble product, please let me know. We gurantee them unconditionally.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road