Taste test: These are another in the new range of CC's flavors.
Chilli flavoured chips can often go down the path of excessive heat and spice, which can reduce the enjoyment of eating. I love chilli and spices, but when it's so hot that I can't taste the chip itself, it feels like a waste. CC's have managed to create a flavor that gives you all the pleasure of chilli (and some of the heat) but without any pain. These are pretty good alone and with salsa too.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Spicy chilli aroma.
From the package: “Feel like a Dip? Get into the irresistable combination of delicious CC's salsa and your favourite CC's corn chips” ... “Australian made and owned” ... “A sweet heat of chilli and spice”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan at Safeway in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road