Taste test: Having nearly choked to death on one of these chips, I found it a struggle to remain objective.
However, these are an interesting snack the cheesy/herb combination isn't common in Australian corn chips, so for that reason alone, it stands out from the rest. I found the the corn chip itself to be enjoyable in its lightness, but the flavor failed to capture my imagination. I am hoping that the others in this line of chips make better use of the light chip.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A peculiar cheesy, herby aroma.
From the package: “Premium light corn crisps seasoned with delicious deli-inspired flavours” ... “The Red Rock Deli Chip Company invites you to take a leisurely stroll through your local deli with our new range of deli inspired chips. Experience the aromas and flavours of fresh quality ingredients uniquely blended to form an array of exciting new taste sensations. Our natural yellow corn is carefully stone ground, cooked and then toasted to produce a lighter tastier corn crisp. Red Rock Deli's uniquely shaped corn crisp is seasoned with the fresh taste of garden herbs and tasty cheese and is perfect for snacking and dipping.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Trivia: The wanky description on the back is nearly enough to put you off trying these chips. They also seem confused as to whether they are making chips or crisps.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road