Utz Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These are really good barbecue chips.
They're quite flavorful and not greasy. The flavor is a sweet barbecue — hearty but not overpowering. Quality chips, we could eat a whole bag. And a 3.5-oz. bag only cost 99 cents!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell like regular potato chips, slight barbecue smell.
From the package: “We unconditionally guarantee all Utz products.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at West Side Market & Deli, Washington D.C. (near Georgetown).
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road