Utz Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These are really good barbecue chips.
They're quite flavorful and not greasy. The flavor is a sweet barbecue — hearty but not overpowering. Quality chips, we could eat a whole bag. And a 3.5-oz. bag only cost 99 cents!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell like regular potato chips, slight barbecue smell.
From the package: “We unconditionally guarantee all Utz products.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at West Side Market & Deli, Washington D.C. (near Georgetown).
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road