Curry's Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chips
Taste test: These are excellent regular flavor potato chips, with a good crunch.
They are thinner than a regular chip, and less greasy than Lays classic. They kind of reminded me of Wachusett regular, but with a bit less salt. I would hope this local brand to Virginia would expand their distribution, because these chips are outstanding.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A hearty potato-like smell. Mmmmm!
From the package: “Dear Friends: I wish to thank you for making Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chips the most popular in the Shenandoah Valley for over 40 years. With the highest standards possible. I believe you are getting the best potato chip on the market. Our chips must always be 'crispy fresh' when the bag is opened. If for any reason you are not satisfied or have comments about our product, please contact our plant location at 1703 W. Beverley Street, Staunton, VA 540-886-4473 or 800-752-1535. Our customers are #1. Sincerely, Raymond Curry, President, Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chip Co., Inc.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Food Lion. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road