Curry's Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chips
Taste test: These are excellent regular flavor potato chips, with a good crunch.
They are thinner than a regular chip, and less greasy than Lays classic. They kind of reminded me of Wachusett regular, but with a bit less salt. I would hope this local brand to Virginia would expand their distribution, because these chips are outstanding.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A hearty potato-like smell. Mmmmm!
From the package: “Dear Friends: I wish to thank you for making Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chips the most popular in the Shenandoah Valley for over 40 years. With the highest standards possible. I believe you are getting the best potato chip on the market. Our chips must always be 'crispy fresh' when the bag is opened. If for any reason you are not satisfied or have comments about our product, please contact our plant location at 1703 W. Beverley Street, Staunton, VA 540-886-4473 or 800-752-1535. Our customers are #1. Sincerely, Raymond Curry, President, Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chip Co., Inc.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road